DB Solo is a powerful yet affordable cross-platform database development and management tool for both developers and DBAs. With its rich feature set, it is comparable to tools that are orders of magnitude more expensive.
DB Solo has an intuitive user interface that allows you to explore and manage your database objects as well as execute your own ad-hoc queries. DB Solo supports most major operating systems and DBMS products available today.
- Cross-platform database tool with support for all major DBMS products
- Multiple simultaneous database connections
- Browse and manage database structures with a couple of mouse clicks
- Create and drop common database objects using the advanced DBA features
- Script Generator
- J2EE Code Generator for POJOs, EJB 3.0 annotations, JDBC persistence layer using the DAO pattern, JUnit tests, etc.
- Schema Comparison Tool
- View table references in a graph or list format
- View rows related to a selected table row
- View images stored in BLOB columns (GIF, JPG and PNG)
- View ASN.1 and XML data in a tree format
- Store favorite queries and database objects